This past weekend was nice and relaxing. Yesterday I slept in until 9:30am and started my day. I web chatted with the family for quite some time, which was very nice. I went to 4 o'clock church and decided after church to venture and see new areas of Bristol. About a mile from the church I came across a awesome park - Rockwell Park to be exact. Why haven't I found this sooner? The river runs right through it, happens to be the same river that I walk next to on Memorial Park. It's so quite at this park as the traffic doesn't go through it. I can't wait to go back again.
Today I slept in well past 9:30 - in fact I didn't get up until Noon! I did toss and turn and looked at the ceiling sometime before getting up and get a start on the day. I found some energy and tore my bedroom closet apart looking for my spring clothes. About 4 hours later, the closet is back together and laundry is done. It was quite the project. Spring cleaning is in the air and it's time to clean out things that I don't need anymore.
Not sure what's on the agenda for this week - hopefully a few walks and early bed time.